Model Kawasaki ZX-14 is the largest in the family ninja and is a direct competitor Suzuki Hayabusa model. The engine is the working area 1.135cm, are water-cooled, double overhead camshafts per head and four valves per cylinder.
A six-speed transmission, and power is sent to the tire size 190/50 ZR17. Motorcycle is equipped with KIBS-TV, which is short for Kawasaki Intelligent anti-lock Brake System.
Supposedly analyzes of more information than “ordinary” ABS, in fact analyzed similar data as Kawasaki’s S-KTRC system to control adhesion.
The instrument panel includes a multi-function display of the liquid crystal with analog gauges and LCD including a two meter distance covered as well as an indicator of the current gear.
Key features of the Kawasaki ZX-14:
* Instrument cluster with easy-to-read, white-faced dual analogue speedometer and tachometer.
* Shift indicator light and clutch engagement light.
* Multi-function LCD digital display includes fuel gauge, gear indicator, dual trip meters, odometer, and clock.
* Large diameter petal brake discs, radial mount front calipers and a radial pump brake master cylinder for impressive braking performance and superb feel.
* Hydraulically operated clutch features a radial mount clutch master cylinder for worry-free, silky smooth clutch operation.
* Fuel tank features a flush-surface tank cap.
* Idling speed control system contributes to easy starting capability.
* Lightweight Denso radiator with high-density cores provides efficient cooling.
* Massive head pipe casting contributes to frame rigidity.
* Airbox located in the frame, contributing to a very compact layout.
* Engine and chassis components designed to maximize mass centralization.
* Newly designed wheels feature center ribs which are slightly offset so that tire balance weights can be located at the wheel centerline.
Engine Size: 1352cc
Engine Detail: Four-stroke, liquid-cooled, DOHC, four valve per cylinder, inline-four
Bore Stroke: 84.0 x 61.0 mm
Compression Ratio: 12.0:1
Fuel System: DFI with Mikuni 44mm Mikuni Throttle Bodies
Ignition: TCBI with Digital Advance
Final Drive: X-Ring Chain
Suspension Front: 43mm inverted cartridge fork with adjustable preload, stepless rebound and compression damping adjustments / 4.6 in.
Suspension Rear: Bottom-Link Uni-Trak® and gas-charged shock with adjustable preload, stepless rebound and compression damping adjustments, adjustable ride height / 4.8 in.
Brakes Front: Dual semi-floating 310 mm petal discs with dual radial-mounted four-piston calipers
Brakes Rear: Single 250mm petal disc with twin-piston caliper
Tire Front: 120/70 ZR17
Tire Rear: 190/50 ZR17
Wheelbase: 57.5 in.
Seat Height: 31.5 in.
Curb Weight: 566.7 lbs.
Fuel Capacity: 5.8 gal.
Colors: Candy Persimmon Red, Metallic Titanium/Metallic Spark Black
Warranty: 12 months